Columbia Chamber Partners,
In 2023, The Columbia Chamber launched the FORWARD TOGETHER initiative to help propel our region towards a sustainable yet progressive future. This three-year program of work was developed to address the most pressing opportunities and challenges in the Midlands. One such initiative is the enhancement of local and state advocacy efforts. In 2024, the Chamber will be dedicated to communicating the needs and concerns of the business community to elected officials at all levels.
Working together, we will continue to focus on the following goals:
• Creating a regional vision and plan
• Continuing to build support for local military installations
• Cultivating a competitive business climate for the Midlands
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the local, state and federal government
• Partnering with K-12 schools along with local institutions of higher education and technical colleges to ensure a competitive workforce
Our mission is to create an environment for sustained prosperity and future success through public policy and advocacy. We are proud that, together, we will continue to make our region the best place to live, play and work.
President & CEO