December 5, 2019
Spotlight Article: 2020 Public Policy Reception
The Columbia Chamber strives to promote issues that are important to the business community, regional growth and economic development. As such, each year the Public Policy Committee, along with the Executive Committee of the Chamber’s Board of Directors, thoughtfully compiles the areas upon which to focus its advocacy efforts. Those areas are chosen based on areas which will have the greatest impact on business.
Please join us at the 2020 Public Policy Reception when the Columbia Chamber will unveil its 2020 Public Policy Agenda. This is an opportune time to kick off the new year as well as the legislative session.
- Region’s most influential business leaders
- Richland and Lexington Counties elected officials
- City of Columbia elected officials
- City of Cayce elected officials
- Forest Acres elected officials
- City of Lexington elected officials
- Members of House Delegation
- Members of Senate Delegation
Public Policy Reception
January 9, 2020
Columbia Museum of Art
5:00 – 7:00 PM