October 27, 2021
In It to Win It: Free COVID-19 Mobile Vaccine Sites
In an effort to keep students in school, the South Carolina Department of Education (SCDE) has launched a vaccination effort along with the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC). The goal is to stabilize school operations and protect the health and wellbeing of our students, teachers, and staff members throughout the state.
As of October 13, only 54% of South Carolinians are fully vaccinated despite the aggressive spread of the COVID-19 Delta variant. While vaccinating eligible students and teachers certainly plays a critical role so does vaccinating the business community.
We are reaching out to local businesses to offer our support in vaccinating and/or educating members of the community to increase the number of vaccinated individuals within the region.
If your organization is interested in arranging a FREE event, we can provide medical experts to speak to the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine and a mobile vaccine unit to administer vaccinations.
Our goal is to have a thriving, healthy community for both our schools and our local businesses.
Benefits of our Vaccine Support:
- Free FAQs and advertising materials
- Incentives for vaccines administered during event
- On-site medical experts to address questions and misinformation
- Mitigate another economic shut down
- The vaccine will prevent major illness if contracted and shorten the time employees need time off due to illness
- The vaccine paired with other mitigation efforts can prevent the spread to clients and families.
- Help take control of the spread of COVID-19
For more information, or to schedule a free vaccine event, please contact Dave Ward at Dave.Ward@ChernoffNewman.com.