Small Business Breakout – November 2022
Date November 15, 2022
Time 8:30 - 9:30 AM
Segra Park - 1640 Freed St.
Topic: Thankful for the Contributions of Non-Profits
Speakers: Major Mark Craddock, The Salvation Army; Erinn Rowe, Harvest Hope Food Bank; Beth Struble, Senior Resources
Join us for November’s Small Business Breakout as we hear from local non-profits and their impacts on our community.
We will also be collecting donations for these organizations.
Items Needed for Harvest Hope:
- Canned Chicken
- Canned Beans
- Canned Tuna
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruits
- 1 lb. Dry Beans
- Peanut Butter
- Boxed Oatmeal Packets
- Boxed Grits Packets
- Breakfast Bars
- Single Serve Pop-Top Meals
- Macaroni & Cheese
- 1lb. Box of Pasta
- 1lb. Box of Rice
Items Needed for Senior Resources:
- Pop-top cans of soup, tuna or chicken
- Pasta & pasta sauce
- Chewy granola bars or cereal bars
- Raisins or other dried fruit
- Fruit cups or applesauce
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Powdered or shelf-stable milk
- Juice boxes (we cannot use grapefruit juice, as it interferes with the medications of many of our clients)
- Bottled water
- Adult Diapers (Sizes L, XL)
- Bed pads
Items Needed for The Salvation Army:
- New, unwrapped toys or clothing in support of the Angel Tree Program. They plan to provide Christmas gifts to over 2,500 children this season.
Parking is available in the dirt lot next to the stadium.
The Small Business Council, presented by BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, hosts these meetings to provide a forum for education, networking, and motivation.Back to all Events