2022 Columbia Impact Awards
Date June 2, 2022
The Columbia Impact Awards strive to spotlight the dedication of outstanding organizations and individuals that make the Columbia region a vibrant place to visit, live and do business. The Columbia Chamber’s Impact Awards recognizes dedication to excellence in the following categories:
- The Cathy Novinger Trailblazer Award honors an individual who has demonstrated extraordinary leadership within their organization and community. This individual should be known as an innovator, a great Chamber Partner, a visionary, and an advocate for the region.
- The Impact Award for Small Business of the Year recognizes a Chamber Partner who has shown great growth, significant achievements, or realized economic and cultural growth that benefits the business community.
- The Impact Award for Diversity & Inclusion celebrates a Chamber Partner that goes above and beyond to implement and advocate for an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- The Golden Nail Award is given to a business or property owner for exemplary contributions to the physical character of the greater Midlands region through cosmetic or commercial means during the previous calendar year.
Introducing two new awards:
- The Hospitality Award celebrates those who help make Columbia a world-class place to live, work, and visit by recognizing Partners in the hospitality industry – from restaurants and tourist attractions, to transportation companies, hotels, and event facilities.
- The Workforce Development Award honors Partners that are working to create innovative workforce development strategies in an effort to retain a dynamic, resilient, and highly skilled workforce equipped for meeting current industry needs within the greater Midlands region.
We are excited to announce our last 2022 Golden Nail Award winners via social media on June 2 at Noon!