Become a Partner
What is a Columbia Chamber Partner?
The Columbia Chamber is a private 501(c)6 organization funded 100% by local businesses’ voluntary decisions to invest in our mission and programs.
In 2013, the Columbia Chamber rebranded and moved from a membership organization to a Partnership. Our investors are our ‘Partners’ because it is a mutually beneficial relationship, designed to ensure that both parties are working together for a common goal: to create and promote an environment where businesses can flourish.
Why Partner With the Columbia Chamber?
Simply put, your business and the Columbia business community matters.
The climate of business, Columbia, and our culture is changing rapidly: a change that businesses cannot face alone. The Chamber acts as your extension, connecting you to resources, people, policy makers, stakeholders, opportunities, and a combined vision which is not accessible on your own. The Chamber acts on your behalf while watching legislation, community leadership, economic development initiatives, and investments that need to benefit business and not deter it.
Your investment, along with your voice, your inputs, and your involvement is the driving force behind the Chamber and what will guide the Columbia business community into the next 20 years.
Join the 1,100 other businesses in the region that choose to Partner with the Columbia Chamber.
To learn more about Partnership, please contact Michael Driggers at 803.733.1116 or email us today.
Chamber Partnership No Longer One Size Fits All
The Columbia Chamber utilizes a tiered Partnership schedule designed to allow our businesses to invest based on the resources and opportunities they value. The Cornerstone, Impact and Keystone Partnership Packages are designed with small businesses in mind.
Networking and Professional Development
- Events including Partner Engagement, Partner Orientation, Business Impact Series, and Small Business Certification Course
- Discounted pricing for all Chamber events and programs, including Leadership Columbia
- Participate in open forum Chamber Issues meetings
- Free subscription to the Chamber’s weekly e-newsletter and upcoming events
- Business and committee volunteering opportunities
- Issues and policy representation at local, state, and national levels
- Access to training, workshops, and seminars
- Access to small business resources
Market your Business
- A variety of online visibility packages included at different levels
- Business listed in the online Partner Directory and gain access to the Chamber’s 50,000 visitors per year
- Exclusive access to Partner Portal, where you can post events, news releases, and Hot Deals
- Ribbon cutting and ground breaking opportunities
- Brochure display space in the Chamber’s Newcomer Information Room
- Share your press releases, upcoming events, open job opportunities and discounts/deals directly through the Chamber website at no additional fees
Support the Local Economy
- Help improve local education and workforce development
- Work with other businesses to strengthen our community
- Help retain and build our military community through our Military Affairs Committee
Become a Power Partner
Our “Power Partners” are businesses of all sizes within this community who invest in the Chamber as a way of moving the region forward. Power Partners include our Executive, Ambassador, Chairman, Visionary, and Pinnacle investment packages. Not only do our Power Partners get significantly more visibility through the Chamber, but they get exclusive access to events, opportunities, resources, and stakeholders not afforded to the other packages.