Forward Together is the three-year program of work developed by the Columbia Chamber to address the most pressing opportunities and challenges in the Midlands.
Talent, Workforce Development and Retention
Focus on managing talent advancement and workforce development and retention initiatives.
Enhancing Local and State Advocacy Efforts
Ensure there is a pro-business voice in every conversation affecting business competitiveness within the six-county region.
Supporting and Growing Women, Minority and Veteran Owned Businesses
Strengthen the region’s entrepreneurial community and advance economic inclusion through building upon highly successful programs like Midlands Minority Business Accelerator.
- Abacus Planning Group
- AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
- Bank of America
- BlueCross and BlueShield of South Carolina
- Boudreaux Group
- Cason Family Group
- Central Carolina Community Foundation
- Colonial Life
- Cool Care Heating, Air, Plumbing & Refrigeration
- Dominion Energy
- Elliott Davis, LLC
- ENVIRO AgScience, Inc.
- First Citizens Bank
- First Community Bank
- Furniture Services, Inc.
- Garvin Design Group
- Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
- Karen’s Kitchen and Catering
- KRJ Consulting, LLC
- Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.
- Market on Main
- Maynard Nexsen PC
- McCrory Construction Company
- McEntire Produce
- McMillan Pazdan Smith Architecture
- Mungo Homes
- MUSC Health Midlands Division
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, PC
- Palmetto Health Credit Union
- PepsiCo Beverages
- Richardson, Plowden and Robinson P.A.
- Security Federal Bank
- Sound and Images
- SouthState Bank
- Southeastern Freight Lines
- Terminix Service
- Trinity Partners
- W.O. Blackstone
If you have questions about Forward Together, or would like to become an Investor, please reach out to Ashleigh Conner at (803) 733-1138 or by email.