June 21, 2021
2021 SC Leadership Exchange Announcement
The Columbia Chamber is excited to partner with the Greenville and Charleston Metro Chambers on the second annual SC Leadership Exchange, presented by BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina. This two-day, virtual conference allows leaders from South Carolina’s three largest metros to come together to have dialogues and build connections across the state.
The conference will facilitate conversations to address issues of common interest to the three communities.
“The South Carolina Leadership Exchange creates the opportunity for metro Chambers to continue fostering a productive dialogue around the key issues facing our state,” said Carl Blackstone, Columbia Chamber President and CEO. “We look forward to building upon last year’s foundation and gaining insight into how our metros can best tackle these challenges at the local and state levels.”
The Columbia Chamber, Greenville Chamber and Charleston Metro Chamber are joining forces to help build strategies and find solutions around:
• Building an Ecosystem to Ensure Minority Business Success
• Fueling the 21st Century South Carolina Economy
• Ensuring South Carolina is a Leading Champion and Partner to the Military
• Closing the Achievement Gap in Education
• The South is HOT – Understanding the Shifting Demographics
• Addressing the Growing Storm of Attainable Housing
The SC Leadership Exchange will be fully virtual and will be held August 25-26 from 8:30 AM-2 PM. Chamber Member and Partner admission will be $99. Prospective Chamber Member or Partner admission will be $149. For more information, visit scleadershipexchange.com.